- Addresses a compatibility issue where colors are distorted when the system is connected to displays that support wide color gamut.
- Addresses a condition where a second monitor that is connected to legacy AMD display adapters flashes after waking from sleep.
- Addresses issue that causes delays when switching keyboard languages using Alt+Shift.
- Addresses compatibility issues when rendering certain closed captions or subtitle formats during video playback.
- Addresses issue where the Microsoft Edge Allow Extension Group Policy for the disabled state was not working.
- Provides additional protections for 32-bit (x86) versions of Windows 10, version 1709.
- Resolves the issue reported by some customers on a small subset of older AMD processors where the processor entered an unbootable state after installing January 3, 2018—KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192).
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, see the Security Update Guide.